Pediatric Nurse Practitioner & Licensed School Nurse
For a successful partnership and clear communication please see how best to get ahold of me
Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 9am to 4pm
Health Office- 651-888-7646
Google Voice phone or text- 651-760-0585
Health needs that I take part in managing:
- Seizure disorders
- Anxiety & Depression
- Eating Disorders
- Acute injuries
- Communicable Disease
Please reach out to me if you have questions about other health needs
With the help of a school nurse...
- Children can control symptoms, manage diseases, avoid trips to the hospital
- Health conditions can be identified and allow for early interventions
- Can ensure children are meeting their milestones and growing appropriately inbetween their yearly check-ups
- Students and their families can get help to resources within the community
As the school nurse, my number one focus is the health and safety of the students.
I am here to support your child's physical, mental and emotional health.
I can help students and their families in many ways:
- Get access to health insurance
- Coordinate care by communicating between the family and healthcare providers
- Vision and hearing screenings, oral health, provide referrals when needed.
- Health education and illness prevention, emergency care
- Medication management
- IEPs and 504s
- Chronic health management
I'm thrilled to be starting my 3rd year at GAP-L
Beth Corrigan is the Health Assistant at GAP-L and is the other half of our Health Team! She is able to provide first aid, administer medication, and is a big part of the day-to-day Health Office flow.